Pumpkin Picture Frame
- CraftSmart™ Acrylic Paint - White, Dark Orange, Pure Pumpkin, Light Orange, Apple Tart, Black
- 5 x 7 wood frame
- 2 round Woodsies™ shapes
- ¾" flat brush
- #0 short liner brush
- Assorted round sponge pouncers
- Water container
- Paper plate
- Paper towels
- Low heat glue gun and glue sticks
- 2 small pieces green ribbon for stems
- Pattern (download button below)
Use a ¾" flat brush and Black to paint frame. Allow to dry.
Use pouncers to make small, medium, and large dots on frame randomly using Dark Orange, Pure Pumpkin, Light Orange, and Apple Tart.
Paint round Woodsie shapes Pure Pumpkin. Allow to dry.
Use liner brush and Light Orange to paint eyes and mouths on pumpkins. Allow to dry.
Use liner brush and Black to paint stripes and outline pumpkin faces. Allow to dry.
Use brush handle end and White to dot highlights in eyes. Allow to dry.
Position and adhere pumpkins on frame. (Refer to photo for placement.)
Varnish with DuraClear Gloss Varnish. Allow to dry.
Fold ribbon pieces in half, position on pumpkins for stem and secure with glue.