Railroad Poster Card
Perfect card for Dad or for the railroad buff in your life. The sprinkling of embossing powder adds a fantastic touch.
Designed by Debi Hammons, courtesy of Stampendous®.
- Stampendous Stamp – Railroad Poster
- Recollections™ Embossing Powder – Opaque Ebony
- Tsukineko® VersaMark™ Ink
- Bazzill® Basics Cardstock – Bahama and Lakeshore
- Recollections™ Brads, Mini – Black (3)
- Beacon Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Hole Punch, 1/16"
Fold a 4¼"x11" panel of Bahama Blue cardstock in half to form card base.
Cut a piece of Lakeshore cardstock 4"x5¼".
Sprinkle black embossing powder on Lakeshore panel from top right corner to bottom left. Heat from underneath the card so the embossing powder doesn’t blow off.
Punch three 1/16" holes on bottom right corner and add brads.
Glue to front of folded card.
On Lakeshore cardstock panel 3"x4½", stamp Railroad Poster with VersaMark™ ink and emboss with black embossing powder.
Trim off cardstock around black line to make it 2½"x4".
Glue to Bahama cardstock 2¾"x4¼".
Glue to card front.