Scarecrow Pumpkin by Americana®
Craft this darling scarecrow pumpkin with Americana® paint, a straw hat and some buttons!
Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- Americana Acrylics - Moon Yellow, Lamp (Ebony) Black, Jack-O’-Lantern Orange, Melon
- Medium white foam pumkin
- ¾” flat brush
- #4 round brush
- 1 ¼” pouncer
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Hot glue gun
- 2 large buttons
- 2 small buttons
- Small straw hat
- Use ¾” flat brush to paint entire pumpkin Moon Yellow.
- Use #4 round brush with Jack-O’-Lantern Orange to paint on triangle nose and eyebrows.
- Use same brush with Lamp Black to add stitching on nose and for smile.
- Use 1¼” pouncer dipped in Melon for cheeks.
- Use scissors to cut raffia to hair length of choice.
- Use hot glue gun to glue on gig buttons for eyes, small buttons for pupils, raffia for hair, and hat on top of hair.
Don't forget to clean your brushes!!Allow to dry between painting steps.
Crafted for Michaels by the DecoArt Design Team.