School Memories Box
- Elmer's® Washable School Glue Stick
- Ruler, 12"
- Paint Marker, Medium-tip – Blue
- The Paper Company™ / TCP Studio™ Cardstock – Back to School
- Scrapbook Paper, 12"x12" – School Buses, Scattered Pencils, An Apple A Day, School Days, Computer Class (2) and Ruler Stripe (2)
- Sticker Sheet – Coordinate Design of Choice
- Box (with Lid), 2½"x12"x20"
- Photos, 4"x6" – Vertical Close-up of Child,
- Horizontal (4) and Vertical Classroom
Use Elmer's® Washable School Glue Stick to attach two Computer Class papers side by side to box lid. With scissors, cut two 1½"x12" pieces of Ruler Stripe (cutting rows of blue school is fun, ruler and apples). With glue stick, attach two pieces so that they cover the top of Computer Class papers. From remaining Ruler Stripe paper cut two 2"x12" pieces (cutting rows of ruler, apple and blue numbers). With glue stick, attach two pieces to front edge of box.
Cut a 4½"x8¾" piece School Buses paper. Use glue stick to attach vertical close-up photo of child to upper area of paper, leaving room to write title in open space below photo using pencil. Then trace lines with paint marker.
From backs of scrapbook papers, choose colors to coordinate with other five photos and cut 4½"x6½" piece for each. Use glue stick to mount photos to paper. Referring to photo, position and use glue stick to glue mounted photos to lid. Add stickers as desired.