Shortcut Chic Harvest Banner
- Cricut® Die Cutting Machine
- Cricut® Cartridge – Font of Choice
- Recollections® Solid Cardstock, 8-1/2 inch x 11 inch – Cream or Color of Choice
- Recollections® Signature Cardstock, 12 inch x 12 inch – Corrugated Kraft and Burlap
- Recollections™ Tag Pad, 4-1/2 inch x 6-1/2 inch – Harvest Delight
- Acrylic Craft Paint – Orange
- Ink Pad – Dark Brown
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Dimensional Foam Dots
- Paper Trimmer
Step 1 Paint clothespins orange and set aside to dry.
Step 2 Cut rectangles from corrugated cardstock to 5 inch x 7 inch. Run the ink pad around the edges. These will be the base for each pennant in the Harvest Banner.
Step 3 Choose seven die-cut tags from tag pad.
Step 4 Cut seven 1 inch x 5 inch strips from the burlap paper. Attach one strip to each chosen tag from Step 3.
Step 5 Attach a tag to each corrugated rectangle created in Step 2 with dimensional foam dots.
Step 6 Cut letters from Cricut® and font cartridge out of cream cardstock. Attach one letter to each pennant with tape runner.
Step 7 Hang pennants from twine with clothespins.