Shortcut Chic White Succulent Wreath
- Grapevine Wreath
- Krylon® Spray Paint – White
- Acrylic Gesso – White
- Recollections™ Glitter, Extra Fine – Glitz
- Celebrate It® Occasion™ Ribbon, 2-1/2
- Floral Wire
- Celebrate It® Holiday Stems – Frosted Succulents of Choice
- Celebrate It® Holiday Iced Branches
- Celebrate It® Stems – Glittered Pennies from Heaven
- Pine Cones
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Wire Cutters, Heavy Duty
- Creatology™ Chenille Stems
Step 1 Spray paint the grapevine wreath. May need several coats. Let dry.
Step 2 On the front of the wreath paint on white gesso and sprinkle with Recollections™ extra fine glitter. Let dry.
Step 3 Arrange floral as desired on wreath. Use photo as a guide.
Step 4 Cut stems to fit the wreath size and wire down.
Step 5 Use hot glue to attach the succulents and other stems you cannot wire down.
Step 6 Tie a bow and attach to the wreath.
Step 7 Make a hanger with chenille stems on the back of wreath.