Spooky Halloween Garland - Kelly Panacci
Decorate your space with this easy-to-make, spooky Halloween garland.
Designed by Dana DeCarlo courtesy of EK Success®.
- K&Company Specialty Paper Pad - Ghostly Greetings
- K&Company Die-Cut Cardstock - Ghostly Greetings
- K&Company Layered Accents - Ghostly Greetings
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® EK Success Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner - Permanent
- EK Success® Edger Punch - Double Embossed Dotted Lace
- EK Success® Circle Scissor Pro
- EK Success® Glass Mat - 13" x 13"
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Stretch Jewelry Cord
Cut four 2-1/2" x 12" strips of dot paper. Punch one long edge of each strip with edger punch.
Cut two 2-1/2" x 12" strips of cream and black dot paper. Punch one long edge of each strip with edger punch.
On all strips, score between each scallop. Fold strips accordian style.
Adhere the two strips together with glue on both ends to form bracelet shape. Apply hot glue to 2-1/4" punched circle, and press the rosette shape down on the exposed glue. Add hot glue to top and center of rosette as necessary to hold rosette shape.
Cut three 3" circles from pattern papers; adhere to centers of each rosette.
Embellish each circle with die-cuts and layered accents.
For orange circles: Cut out six 2" circles from orange paper. Fold circles in half, and adhere three circles together for each spacer.
String all pieces on stretch jewelry cord to hang.