St. Patrick's Day Floral Baseball Cap
- Baseball Cap
- Tulip® Dye – Lime
- Creatology™ Felt – White, Green and Lime Green
- Recollections™ Rhinestone Stickers
- Jewelry Brooches – Style of Choice
- Chain – St. Patrick’s Decorative Shamrock
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- No-sew Tape
- Sizzix® Machine
- Sizzix® Die Template – Flower Layers
Step 1 Dye hat. First soak hat in water. Take out and squirt the mixed dye onto the hat. Let sit for 4-6 hours. Rinse hat until all dye is removed. Let completely dry.
Step 2 Cut ribbon to fit the front of the cap. Attach with no-sew tape.
Step 3 Cut felt flowers with the Sizzix® BIGkick Machine.
Step 4 Layer felt flowers and finish off the flower with a rhinestone brooch. Glue in place with hot glue.
Step 5 Attach rhinestone bling strip to the top and bottom of the ribbon as seen in photo.
Step 6 Cut pieces of the St. Patrick’s decorative shamrock chain and glue to the hat.