Stalactite Sky Dangle Earrings
You'll love these dangle earrings with the amber and pale blue glass "stalactites."
Designed by Michelle Mach, courtesy of Bead Gallery®.
- Bead Gallery® Faceted Glass Coins, 18mm – Amber (2)
- Bead Gallery® Smooth Glass Sticks, 4-8x18-24mm – Blue (4) and Amber (2)
- Bead Gallery® Decorative Metal Saucers, 6x4mm – Gold-plated (8)
- Jump Rings, 7mm – Brass (2)
- Earring Hoops – Brass (2)
- Ear Wires – Brass (2)
- Head Pins, 2" – Brass (2)
- Wire Cutters
- Chain (or Flat) Nose Pliers (2)
- Round Nose Pliers
Step 1 Use one head pin to string one coin. Form a simple loop. Set aside.
Step 2 Use hoop to string one saucer, one blue stick, one saucer, one amber stick (the largest, placed in the center), one blue stick and one saucer. Pass the end of the hoop through the existing loop. Use the round nose pliers to form the end into a loop. Gently bend the hoop into a teardrop shape. Set aside.
Step 3 Use one jump ring to attach the bead dangle to the loop at the top of the beaded hoop. Attach one ear wire to the same loop.
Step 4 Repeat Steps 1-3 for second earring.