Stamped Tissue on Glass Block
Creatively display your favorite message for all to see with this fabulous stamping project.
Designed by the Michaels Design Studio.
- KraftyBlok™ Glass Block
- ArtMinds™ Tissue Paper – White
- Recollections™ Stamps – Alphabet and Medallion
- Recollections™ Dye Ink Pad – Cricket, Horizon, Pink and Ebony
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape
- Mod Podge®
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint – Spring Pasture
- LED Light
Cut tissue into a 5"x5" square.
Using the medallion stamps, stamp one side of the tissue paper using different colors of ink.
Stamp the other side of the tissue paper with alphabet stamps, as shown.
Apply tissue paper to glass block using Mod Podge®.
Paint outside edges of glass block with Spring Pasture. Allow to dry.
Place adhesive tape onto ribbon, remove tape film and apply to glass block.
Add a LED tea light for your night light.