Stay warm this fall with the newest trends in DIY fashion such as this stenciled vest.
Designed by the Michaels Design Studio.
- Jerzee’s® T-Shirt, Medium – Brown
- Tulip® Fabric Paint – Metallic Gold
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil – Cathedral Lace
- Bead Landing™ Leather Cords
- Feather Fashions – Feathers of Choice
- Beads – Style of Choice
- Plaid® Spouncer™
Lay your T-shirt flat on table.
Choose your design and its placement on shirt.
Use fabric paint and Spouncer™ to stencil your design onto shirt.
Cut your shirt down the center and around the neckline according to your design.
Cut sleeves from shirt.
Use leather lacing to tie back together as shown.
Tie shoulders with leather and feathers.
Lay shirt flat and make cuts at bottom 3" long and ¼" apart to fringe.