Shortcut Chic: Raspberry Topped Strawberry Whoopie Pie with Pink Heart Sugar Cookies
- Cake Mix (or Favorite Recipe) - Strawberry
- Wilton® Whoopie Pie Pan
- Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton® Decorating Tip - Closed Star 35
- Coupler, Large
- Whipped Cream
- Powdered Sugar (Optional)
- Mint Leaf (Optional)
- Cookie Dough, Pre-made (or Favorite Recipe) - Sugar
- Food Coloring - Red
- Cookie Sheet
- Rolling Pin
- Parchment (or Wax Paper)
- Cookie Cutter - Assorted Heart Sizes
- Plate - White (Optional)
Prepare cake mix (or favorite recipe) as directed.
Follow baking instructions as directed on pan instructions. Let cool.
Pipe Whipped Cream over top of whoopee pie using decorating bag and decorating tip 35.
Top with raspberries.
Optional: Sprinkle powdered sugar over top.
PINK HEART SUGAR COOKIE
Prepare cookie dough and add red food coloring until dough is desired color. Roll out onto parchment paper.
Cut hearts with cookie cutter.
Bake as directed. Let cool.