Show off your stylish side this fall with the latest DIY fashion trends such as these unique T-shirt headbands.
Designed by the Michaels Design Studio.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint – Green Olive and Chestnut Brown
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Fabric Medium
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil – Arabesque
- Blumenthal Lansing® Buttons
- Aleene’s® Peel & Stick Tape™
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Pouncer
Cut a 3" strip from a T-shirt sleeve. Keep the tube shape.
Stretch the T-shirt sleeve before painting.
Follow directions to mix fabric medium with acrylic paint.
Lay a stencil over the tube (working one side at a time) then pounce on the paint.
Let dry and repeat on the opposite side.
Fold edges into the middle and tape down with Aleene’s® Peel & Stick Tape™.
Sew on a button with the assistance of an adult.