Trick or Treat Bag
- Jolee’s® Cute Spiders and Webs
- K&Company™ Die Cut Cardstock – Spooktacular Words
- EK Success® Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- 3D Dots® White Adhesive Foam 1/8” Circles
- Cutter Bee® Scissors
- Cardstock – Black, Purple, Green, Orange, and Yellow
- Ribbon – Yellow, Purple, and Green
- Kraft Bag
- Tissue Paper – Green
- Circle Punch
- Acrylic Paint – Black
- Old Toothbrush
Using a small amount of black paint and an old toothbrush, fleck paint across the bag front. Set aside to dry.
Cut a piece of black cardstock to the width of the bag front.
Punch circles from colored cardstocks and adhere them to the underside of the black piece along the top and bottom borders, creating a faux scallop.
Cut purple cardstock to fit just inside the black piece. Stick various web stickers to the edges of the purple piece, allowing portions of the webs to go off the edges. Trim excess and use on other parts of the piece. See project picture.
Adhere cardstock word piece to the center of the purple piece with dimensional tape.
Decorate webs and words with spider stickers. Adhere entire piece to the bag front.
Tie both sides of the handles with pieces of colored ribbon, and fill the bag with green tissue paper and treats.