Trick or Treat Layout - Kelly Panacci
Document your favorite Halloween memories with these fun embellishments.
Designed by Dana DeCarlo courtesy of EK Success®
- K&Company™ Specialty Paper Pad, 12"x12" - Ghostly Greetings
- K&Company™ Die-Cut Cardstock - Ghostly Greetings
- K&Company™ Stickers - Ghostly Greetings Trick or Treat Snow Globes
- K&Company™ Icon Pillow Stickers - Ghostly Greetings
- K&Company™ Layered Accents - Ghostly Greetings
- EK Success® Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success® EK Success Herma® Dotto® Adhesive Tape Runner - Permanent
Use black patterned scrapbook paper for background.
Cut and adhere 9" strips of various patterned papers. Attach three 3" x 4" photos between strips as shown.
Type desired journaling and print onto patterned scrapbook paper. Adhere below photos, and add dimensional stickers to bottom portion.
Attach snowglobe sticker and ghost layered accent in upper right corner.
Adhere house die-cut. Cut roofs from second house die-cut, curl scalloped edges with fingers, and adhere to house. Add pillow stickers around base of house.