Tulips, Cookies and Candy Pops
It’s a sure sign of spring; tulips and pastel candies with a cookie treat inside!
Courtesy of Wilton Brands Inc.
- Wilton® Candy Melts® Candy – Pink, Lavender and Yellow
- Wilton® Candy Color Set – Garden
- Wilton® Cookie Candy Mold – Easter
- Wilton® Parchment Triangles
- Sandwich Cookies – Chocolate
- Wilton® Cookie Treat Sticks, 8"
- Wilton® Spatula
- Wilton® Sprinkles – Easter Nonpareils, Colorful Egg Mix and Easter Micro Mix
- Satin Ribbon, 3/8" (12" Long for Each Pop)
Melt all Candy Melts® colors according to package directions.
Mix green candy color from set with yellow to achieve a leaf-green shade; reserve some yellow.
Add violet candy color to violet candy melts and pink candy color to pink candy melts to intensify colors.
Mold candy according to package directions using parchment bag with ¼" cut off end. Pipe in tulips in desired shades; refrigerate until set.
Remove mold from refrigerator. Fill mold 2/3 full with desired shade of melted candy. Tap mold gently on surface to remove air bubbles.
Gently position and press cookie into mold cavity until sides of cookie are coated and candy is level with edge of mold.
Carefully remove pops candy from mold.
Use spatula and matching melted candy color to spread candy around sides of pops. Cover with sprinkles.
Attach cookie treat sticks to backs of treats with melted candy. Let set.
Tie bow around stick at base of candy.