Wilton® Day of the Dead Brownie Pops
The dead are rising from the grave...and you'll get a standing ovation when you serve these brownie bodies! With easy-to-use Wilton products such as the Silicone Round Brownie Pops Mold and Candy Eyeballs, Michaels has all you'll need to make these ghostly goodies come to life.
- Wilton® Silicone Round Brownie Pops Mold
- Wilton® Cake Release
- Wilton® Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Wilton® Straight Spatula, 9"
- Wilton® Candy Melts® - Midnight Black (or Light Cocoa) and White (1 pk. makes 12-14 treats)
- Wilton® Cooling Grid
- Wilton® Parchment Paper
- Wilton® Sheet Pan, 9" x 13" x 2"
- Wilton® Favorite Cake Ball Pops Recipe
- Wilton® Pops Decorating Stand
- Wilton® Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant, 24 oz. - White (makes 20 treats)
- Wilton® Fondant Roller, 9"
- Wilton® Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Wilton® FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers, Fine Tip - Primary and Neon
- Wilton® FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers, Extra Fine Tip
- Wilton® Candy Eyeballs
- Wilton® Sprinkles - Flowerful Medley
- Shoestring Licorice - Black
Bake and cool brownies in silicone mold supported by cookie sheet. Unmold and seal bottoms with melted black or cocoa candy. Chill until firm.
Place brownies on cooling grid over pan. Cover with melted black or cocoa candy. Make small holes in top of pops with lollipop sticks. Place on parchment; chill until firm.
Prepare medium cake balls; insert sticks cut to 2½" following recipe directions. Place in decorating stand and chill at least two hours.
Dip cake balls in melted white candy. Place in decorating stand; chill until firm.
Roll out white fondant 1/16" thick. Using knife, cut a 4" diameter circle. Cover cake balls with fondant circle.
Use various colors of FoodWriter™ markers to draw facial features and designs on cake balls. Attach candy eyeballs, sprinkles and licorice with melted candy. Let set.
Insert cake balls in top of brownie pops. Secure with melted candy if needed.