Wilton® Day of the Dead Cupcakes
This ghoulish horde is ready to be gobbled! Use Wilton® FoodWriter™ edible color markers to draw the creepy, colorful faces you see here or create your own. Your kids will love to help with their own creations as well.
- Wilton® Standard Muffin Pan
- Wilton® Halloween Standard Baking Cups - Black
- Wilton® Cooling Grid
- Wilton® Chocolate Buttercream Icing Recipe - Chocolate (available at michaels.com)
- Wilton® Tapered Spatula, 9"
- Wilton® Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant, 14 oz. - White (½ oz. per Treat)
- Wilton® Fondant Roller, 9"
- Wilton® Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Wilton® Round Cut-Outs™ Fondant Cutters
- Wilton® FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers, Fine Tip - Primary Colors
- Wilton® FoodWriter™ Edible Color Markers, Extra Fine Tip
- Wilton® Brush Set
- Wilton® 13-Count Standard Cupcakes-N-More Dessert Stand
Bake and cool cupcakes.
Ice smooth with spatula and chocolate butter cream icing.
Roll out fondant 1/8" thick. Using largest Cut-Outs™ fondant cutter, cut 13 circles.
Using various colors of FoodWriter™ markers, draw faces and designs on fondant circles. Press fondant faces into cupcake tops to attach.
Position cupcakes on stand.