Wilton® High-Flying Fun! Cake
- Wilton® Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant (2) – White
- Wilton® Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Multi Pack (2) – Primary
- Wilton® Butter Cream Icing Recipe
- Wilton® Round Pan, 8"x2"
- Wilton® Round Cut-Outs™
- Wilton® Square Cut-Outs™
- Wilton® Rolling Pin
- Wilton® Roll & Cut Mat
- Wilton® Brush Set
- Wilton® Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Wilton® Cake Board
- Wilton® Fanci-Foil Wrap – Silver
- Paring Knife
To print out the Wilton® Butter Cream Icing Recipe, click here.
Prepare two-layer cake to be covered with fondant by lightly icing with butter cream.
Cover cake with fondant and smooth with Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother.
Using medium and large Cut-Outs and primary color fondant, cut balloons and gifts.
Attach to cake with damp brush.
For gift ribbons, cut 1/8" wide fondant strips and attach with damp brush.
For dots on gift, roll 1/16" balls; attach.
For bows, flatten two ¼" balls.
For confetti, cut 1/8" wide strips in pieces and attach.
Roll ½" balls of fondant in various colors; attach with damp brush.