Wilton® Sweet Sarcophagus Brownies
- Favorite Brownie Recipe (or Mix)
- Wilton® Dessert Shell Pan, 6-Cavity – Coffin
- Wilton® Cooling Grid, 10"x16"
- Wilton® Candy Melts® Candy – Vibrant Green (12 oz. Makes 8 Treats) and White (1/4 oz. Makes 2 Treats)
- Wilton® Candy Color Sets – Primary (Yellow and Orange) and Garden (Black and Green)
- Wilton® Parchment Triangles, 15"
- Food-Safe Scissors
- Wilton® Pretzel Mold – Mummies
Step 1 Prepare batter following recipe directions.
Step 2 Bake and cool according to coffin dessert shell pan packaging directions.
Step 3 Melt Vibrant Green Candy Melts® candy according to package directions. Use yellow and green candy colors from sets to get dark green color shown.
Step 4 Melt white Candy Melts® candy according to package directions.
Step 5 Use black and orange candy colors from sets to tint small portions of melted white candy, separately. Reserve some white melted candy.
Step 6 Use melted white candy in a cut parchment bag to pipe teeth in mold.
Step 7 Use melted black candy in a cut parchment bag to pipe pupils in mold. Chill to set 3 to 5 minutes.
Step 8 Use melted white candy in a cut parchment bag to pipe whites of eyes in mold. Chill to set (3 to 5 minutes).
Step 9 Use melted green candy in a cut parchment bag to fill mold without pretzel. Chill to set (5 to 10 minutes).
Step 10 Gently unmold mummy according to package directions. Place mummy in brownie coffin.
Step 11 Use melted orange candy in a cut parchment bag to pipe spiders and web strands. Chill to set (3 to 5 minutes).