Cedar Lodge Wooden Candlesticks
Create these festive wooden candlesticks with twine and your favorite ribbon.
Designed by Joy Ansell.
- Unfinished Wooden Candlesticks
- Craft Smart® Spray Paint – Brown
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint – Brown
- Craft Smart® Paintbrush – Camel Hair
- Bead Landing™ Jute Cording
- Bead Landing™ Buttons
- Celebrate It® Luxe Ribbon – Burlap
- Ashland® Twine
- ArtMinds® High Temperature Glue Gun
Step 1 Spray paint candlestick with brown Craft Smart® spray paint. Let dry.
Step 2 Using Craft Smart® paintbrush and Craft Smart® acrylic paint, blot paint to create texture. Let dry.
Step 3 Cut burlap and patterned ribbon into squares, then use glue gun to adhere to front of candlestick.
Step 4 Wrap twine around base and top of candlestick. Adhere with glue gun.
Step 5 Add Bead Landing™ buttons with glue gun.
Step 6 Tie bow with burlap ribbon and adhere with glue gun.