Twist two chenille stems together at the ends to create one long stem.
Make a circle large enough to fit on the top of your head, and tie ends together to secure.
- Take three chenille stems and bend them into a half circle.
- Slide a pony bead onto the middle of each curved chenille stem.
- Attach the end of each chenille stem to the circle, bend the chenille stem up and then back down and attach the other end to the circle by twisting to the base. Space the chenille stems out, creating multiple crown loops using image as guide.
- Cut two chenille stems in half and attach to the crown in between the large loops in the same manner.
- Repeat Steps 1-2 to make another circle.
- Cut four pieces of chenille stems about 1½" long. Arrange one circle above the other circle and connect the two circles with the four small pieces of chenille stems.
- Cut five pieces of chenille stems about 5" long. Fold each piece in half, then open slightly to make a triangle. Slide a metallic pony bead onto each triangle and twist it into place at the top of the triangle.
- Begin in the middle of the crown and attach the first triangle by twisting the ends onto the crown base. Continue adding the other four triangles.
Share your project photos with #MadeWithMichaels