Capture the midnight sky for gold-star creations. Get ready for the next hottest thing in heat transfers! Customize T-shirts, totes, and more with pro-level transfers that last a lifetime. Personalize any compatible Infusible Ink blank with a name, logo, inside joke, or favorite quote using your Cricut® cutting machine and these ready-to-cut sheets in complementary patterns. When transferred using high temperatures, these pre-inked sheets blossom into vibrant, vivid hues before your eyes. The end result is vivid, brilliant, seamlessly smooth transfers that are peel-proof, flake-proof, and wash-proof! Combine with complementary Infusible Ink Pens and Markers or solid colors for truly unique creations.
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a base material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself.
How it works:
1. Choose a blank. Customize a variety of compatible T-shirts, coasters, and totes (sold separately)
2. Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets using your Cricut cutting machine (sold separately).
3. Apply heat. Transfer design with Cricut EasyPress or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C).
Learn how to make a T-Shirt with Transfer Sheets here! Learn how to make a Tote with Transfer Sheets here!
The Infusible Ink system includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns, as well as Infusible Ink Pens and Markers. Plus a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters.
- Midnight Sky prints
- 12" x 12" (30.5cm x 30.5cm) sheet size
- 6 packs (2 Infusible Ink transfer sheets per pack, 12 total Infusible Ink transfer sheets)
- Includes 2 sheets of butcher paper
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Water-based, acid-free
- Transferred inks never flake, peel, crack or wrinkle
- Cut designs for T-shirts, coasters, baby bodysuits, tote bags, and more
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress™ 2 or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
Care and Usage:
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com
- Sheets will be damaged by liquid/moisture. Store in dark, dry place
- Will not work with incompatible base materials
- Not intended for consumption or to be used on skin
- For adult use only
- For Cricut smart cutting machines and Cricut EasyPress 2
Note: Sheets are light sensitive and will be damaged by contact with water. Store in dark, dry place.