Make the rainbow connection. Get ready for the next hottest thing in heat transfers! Customize T-shirts, totes, and more with pro-level transfers that last a lifetime. Personalize any compatible Infusible Ink blank with a name, logo, inside joke, or favorite quote using your Cricut cutting machine and these ready-to-cut sheets in complementary patterns. When transferred using high temperatures, these pre-inked sheets blossom into vibrant, vivid hues before your eyes. The end result is vivid, brilliant, seamlessly smooth transfers that are peel-proof, flake-proof, and wash-proof! Combine with complementary Infusible Ink Pens & Markers or solid colors for truly unique creations.
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a base material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself.
How it works:
1. Choose your materials. Select Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or Infusible Ink Pens & Markers and a compatible Cricut blank (sold separately).
2. Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or draw with Infusible Ink Pens & Markers using laser copy paper (sold separately).
3. Apply heat. Infuse your design into your Cricut blank with Cricut EasyPress 2 (or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C).
Learn how to make a T-Shirt with Transfer Sheets here! Learn how to make a Tote with Transfer Sheets here!
The Infusible Ink system includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns, as well as Infusible Ink Pens & Markers. Plus a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters. Note: Sheets are light sensitive and will be damaged by contact with water. Store in a dark, dry place.
- Includes assorted colors and patterns
- 12" x 12" (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm) sheet size
- 6 packs (2 rainbow transfer sheets per pack, 12 total rainbow transfer sheets)
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Water-based, acid-free
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress™ 2 or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
- Transferred inks never flake, peel, crack or wrinkle
- Cut designs for T-shirts, coasters, baby bodysuits, tote bags, and more
Care and Usage:
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com
- Sheets will be damaged by liquid/moisture. Store in dark, dry place.
- Will not work with incompatible base materials
- Not intended for consumption or to be used on skin