Singer Heavy Duty machine Needles in size 110/18 are perfect for heavyweight fabrics. Heavy-Duty Needles are strong enough to perform stitching on denim, drapery, wool, upholstery, and corduroy. The 5 machine needles come in a convenient plastic case with individual storage slots and sizes marked on the clear cover. These Singer needles are color coded silver for ease of recognition, and compatible with Singer, Brother, Kenmore, Bernina, Janome, Juki and other quality household domestic sewing machines. Domestic machines needles are not compatible with industry sewing machines.
- 110/18 needle size
- Set of 5 heavy duty sewing machine needles
- For use with heavyweight fabrics: denim, upholstery, wool, corduroy or leather
- Made of high quality cold forged steel to prevent needle breakage and skipped stitches
- Conveniently developed with larger needle eyes and t-shaped needle heads
- All Singer needles are color coded for easy recognition during your sewing projects: top color corresponds to the needle type and the bottom color corresponds to the needle size
- Compatible with all quality household domestic sewing machines, including Singer, Brother, Kenmore, Janome, Juki, and Bernina brands.
- To prevent needles from going dull when not in use, store needles in the compact transparent case which includes size marking on its cover