Our Men Need Self Care Too Candle is a reminder that men need their time just as much as the rest of us! Notes of tonka, leather, and tobacco. Each candle is 10 oz. and has a burn time of 55-60 hours. Since they are all made out of natural soy wax, they have a slower burn time than most commercial candles. To optimize burn time and prevent tunneling, be sure to create a "burn memory" the first time you light your candle. Burn until the wax is melted all the way to the glass sides. This usually takes about 2 hours. Then extinguish. Never burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time. To ensure even burning, only burn your candle in still air. If there is a draft that cannot be avoided, periodically turn your candle so that it will burn evenly. Candles burned in drafts will often smoke. So be aware of the air currents in your home. Proper storage will keep your candle burning bright. Soy wax candles are very sensitive to heat and light. Store your candle in a cool, dark area. Avoid overly warm storage options, like over the stove or near a heat source. Always store candles upright. Respect your candle! Trim your candle wick each and every time before you light it. It is important to trim the black ball or blacked end after use. Trim at least 1/4 of wooden wick ends. Trimming will ensure that the candle does not burn hotter than it should and also prolong the life of the candle. Do not trim the wick too short or it may not relight. Our beautiful jars can be repurposed and used around the house for cotton balls, makeup brushes, pens, and more. Get creative and keep enjoying your candle for years to come.
- 10 oz.
- Men Need Self Care Too scent (tonka, leather, and tobacco)
- Made with safe, nontoxic and natural ingredients
- Made with wooden wicks that crackle when lit
- 55-60 hours burn time
- Always burn candle within sight
- Keep candle away from children and pets
- Never move a burning candle
- Never leave candle unattended
- Always keep away from flammable items
- Keep wick centered and trimmed at all times
- Do not let debris fall into wax
- Discontinue use when the is less than 1" of wax left in the jar