You're new to the skills necessary to complete this project, or maybe you've tried them just once or twice before.
Before you apply a fresh coat of paint to a thrift store find, learn how to get the furniture ready for its transformation.
You’ll Also Need
- Upcycle Wood Furniture
- Frog Tape® (or Painter’s Tape) (sku 10375274)
- Drill with Screwdriver Bit
- Sanding Sponge - Medium Grit
- Lint-free Cloths (or Shop Towels)
- Vacuum with a Nozzle Attachment
- Putty Knife
- Wood Filler
- Work Gloves
- Power Sander (Optional)
Instructions+ View More