Nautilus Shell Necklace - Wave shape - new world pendant - Fossil Close Up - Custom Keepsake Jewelry - Foterra Jewelry
Featuring a close-up image of a fossilized nautilus, this necklace is perfect for anyone who loves shell collecting or simply the wonders of nature. Its crescent shape makes a statement and will show off your love for the natural world!
- The chain measures to 18 inches in length
- Wave shape, new world pendant
- The one of a kind image is coated in a waterproof UV resistant resin.
- Made from .925 sterling silver or 14k gold filled wire and chain
- Custom made in Portland, Oregon by Foterra Jewelry
- Comes on a card with the original image
These pieces will look very similar to the pictured piece, but since they are handmade, there will be small differences in the look.
This unique photo jewelry allows you to transform an image into wearable art. Lightweight, waterproof resin encases the photo and turns it slightly translucent.
Though the photo was taken by me, the jewelry is handcrafted by a group of talented jewelry makers and artists in Portland, Oregon. Each item is handmade to order with a waterproof resin. Because each piece is created when it is ordered and has to cure, please allow 5-7 business days for production before your item is shipped.
Made by a creative partner or collaborator
Customized By The Seller
Seller makes items with customer specifications in mind.