Vegetable Tanned Full Grain Leather by ELW (European Leather Works)
3/4 Oz. (1.2-1.6 mm) Thickness Light Weight available in pre-cuts of 12" to 48" sizes.
It’s perfect for belts, tool belts, utility belts, straps, handles, harnesses, hobbies, repair projects, arts and crafts. Great for fashioning or reinforcing heavy-duty items such as utility belts, tool belts, sofas, gun holsters, bar stool covers.Product Features
- 3/4 Oz. (1.2-1.6 mm) Thickness Weight
- 12"x12", 12"x24",24"x24",12"x48", 24"x48" Pre-Cut Sizes
- Rich uniform color throughout the hide ensured by the extensive, family-owned, tanning process
- Unique Natural Vegetable Tanning Process
This is high-quality leather with only natural scratches or cuts from when the cow was roaming the fields.All European Leather Works leather products are handmade from rustic, durable, Full Grain Leather, 100% Cowhide, and imported from Europe. Our Full Grain Leather comes from the top layer of the hide, and has all the natural full grain characteristics of the hide.
We are not just sellers of these leather pieces, but craft our own products and do our own projects that must be meet our years of experience plus very high standards. The process to get leather starts from the flesh side of the soft leather which is first stained with natural drab tone and finished with our proprietary 100% Eco-Friendly European vegetable tanning process.
- ✅3/4 oz. (1.2-1.6 mm) LIGHT WEIGHT. Bull Hide Leather. Not Weak as Cowhides. Fit for all Leather Craft Projects Perfect for Tooling, Engraving, Stamping, Molding, Dyeing, Crafts..
- ✅TOOLING LEATHER: Vegetable tanned tooling leather strips cut from our import double square shoulders.
- ✅NATURAL, DURABLE, & STURDY LEATHER: All Natural Grain Leather piece of leather is supple yet durable and perfect for your tooling, carving, u